dimanche 13 mars 2011

Sunday inspiration...

My new babies...seems like i'm starting a wedge collection ! I'll try to show you these beauties in an outfit this week !
The beautiful model Christy Teigen is my today's inspiration. Ok she's gorgeous but i also like her style !
She can show different fashion minimalist combos and often use neutral colours.
I also love her evening dresses choices





Hope you all had a nice week end ! See you tomorrow for a new outfit ! Xoxo.

15 commentaires:

  1. Hi:=)
    tks for your visit!!
    She is so gorgeous and have a lot of style.
    kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great choice for inspiration... My favorite look of hers is the farthest right photograph on the top collage!!

    AnUnrefinedGentleman.Blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your new shoes! Also, those are such inspirational style photos- she is gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That first nude dress is so gorgeous! I love your wedges too, so cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

    http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
    a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love her looks, especially the evening dresses. Very glam :) & awesome new wedges :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. amazing!
    Thanks for your sweet comment <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. AWWWESOME style she has!!! and such gorgeous eyes!!! and her boyfriend Mr. Legend isn't too bad himself :) haha...he's soooooooo hottt!!! What wicked rad style! Love all the colors and prints!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love this! I'm your new follower from Italy... Valeria

    http://www.luggageandhighheels.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. she has such amazing style!!

    love the wedges too btw :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. She looks so gorgeous and her style seems effortless.. very nice

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. She's gorgeous!!!

    mavielamode.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer